- Blog: thequiltedthistle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quiltedthistle/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quiltedthistle/
- Email: email@example.com
- My studio is located in Oregon City, OR
- Pat Sloan’s Podcast American Patchwork and Quilting, Episode 283-Nov 2, 2015
- Featured Quilter of the Month on QNNtv.com‘s Quilt It! The Longarm Quilting Show in it’s current Season 7
- Machine Quilting Unlimited July/August 2016 – Noteworthy section
- Masters Degree, Special Education – PSU 1999
- Learning Specialist (K-12) – Expertise in learning differences, styles, skill remediation and support strategies – since 1999.
- Craft Educator – since 1998
- Guest Longarm Instructor/Featured Speaker at Boersma’s Sewing and Quilting, Innova Dealer – McMinnville, OR (2015), Modern Domestic PDX (2016), and A Common Thread (2016) in Portland, OR.
- Quilting Instructor at The Pine Needle in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Featured Instructor at Northwest Quilting Expo, 2016.
- 1st Place – Wholecloth Small, MQX New England 2016 for “Color Me Quilted”
- 1st Place – Modern Quilt Made by One Person, Northwest Quilters 2016 for “Reach for the Stars”
- 1st Place – Long Arm/Mid Arm Quilting Predominantly Hand Guided for “Ocean Waves Francais” by Pat Blanchard, Northwest Quilters 2016
- Best Longarm Machine Workmanship, Pacific International Quilt Festival 2016 for Admit One to the Sands of Time pieced by Virginia Hammon & quilted by Coleen Barnhardt
Currently Offering Classes In:
- Coloring Quilt Techniques
- Freemotion Quilting at Modern Domestic PDX